The servo motor can control the speed and position accuracy very accurately, and can convert the voltage signal into torque and speed to drive the control object. The rotor speed of the servo motor is controlled by the input signal and can respond quickly. It is used as an actuator in an automatic control system, and has the characteristics of small electromechanical time constant, high linearity, and starting voltage. Converted into angular displacement or angular velocity output on the motor shaft. Divided into two major categories of DC and AC servo motors, its main feature is that there is no rotation when the signal voltage is zero, and the speed decreases at a uniform speed as the torque increases.
The method to check the quality of the servo motor is as follows:
1. Measuring current with a multimeter, the three-phase unbalance rate is not more than 10%;
2. Shake the meter to measure the insulation, each phase to earth and phase to phase are not less than 0.5M;
3. Measure the DC resistance of the bridge, and the three-phase unbalance rate is not more than 2%; that is, first use a multimeter to measure the voltage and resistance (without shaking the meter), first select two phases from the three-phase UVW on the motor power side, and measure Check whether the voltage at both ends is 380v (nothing higher than 380V) is caused by the unstable voltage in the power grid. Measure the UV, VW, UW three-phase power in turn. After the power side measurement is completed, measure the load end and measure whether the resistances between the three phases of uv, vw, uw are the same or not much different. If a pair of resistances are found to deviate greatly, the motor may be burned out. Finally, test whether the resistance of one of them to the ground is 0, so that you can judge whether the motor is burned out. (The internal connection of the motor is △ connection, so only one of the phases needs to be measured)
Common inspection methods:
1. Check the voltage of the power cord;
2. Check the switch and circuit;
3. Check whether the motor rotates flexibly and remove the load test
4. Check whether the motor is broken.