Procedure to take FANUC PMC Ladder backup from CNC (machine) to Memory card
1. Switch ON machine and press emergency button, keep machine in emergency mode.
2. Go to OFFSET page and make I/O CHANNEL = 4 for memory card and 17 for pen drive (USB).
3. Press SYSTEM key on MDI panel.
4. Select PMCMNT soft key.
5. Press right most continues key.
6. Select I/O soft key.
7. To take PMC ladder backup from CNC to memory card do following selections:
8. Move the query selection cursor to FILE NAME and press NAME soft key to set a new file name.
9. Press EXEC soft key to output sequence program
10. If the specified file name already exists on a memory card, the following message will be displayed.
“THIS FILE NAME IS ALREADY USED. OVERWRITE IT?”
If you want to overwrite the file, press the [YES] soft key. And,
If you want to cancel the output, press the [NO] key.
Now PMC ladder backup is transferring from CNC to memory card, process as shown: