1. Switch ON machine and press emergency button, keep machine in emergency mode.
2. Go to OFFSET page and make I/O CHANNEL = 4 for memory card and 17 for pen drive (USB).
3. Press SYSTEM key on MDI panel.
4. Select PMCMNT soft key.
5. Press right most continues key.
6. Select I/O soft key.
7. To take PMC ladder backup from CNC to memory card do following selections:
8. Move the query selection cursor to FILE NAME and press NAME soft key to set a new file name.
9. Press EXEC soft key to output sequence program
10. If the specified file name already exists on a memory card, the following message will be displayed.
"THIS FILE NAME IS ALREADY USED. OVERWRITE IT?"
If you want to overwrite the file, press the [YES] soft key. And,
If you want to cancel the output, press the [NO] key.
Now PMC ladder backup is transferring from CNC to memory card, process as shown: